Standards Compliant Web Design
we fix $150 websites!
It seems that everyone knows someone who 'does' web design - their uncle, their cousin, their nephew in grade 11. Or, you decide to do it yourself using one of the online platforms. So what sets us apart? Why should you pay someone like us when you or they can do it cheaper or for free? What is Standards Compliant Web Design and why does it matter?
- Your website should be consistent when viewed on ALL major browsers. Validation is a debugging tool - 'buggy code' can give surprising and unwanted results on various platforms. We hand code using technology appropriate to your site's needs and ensure that all code validates without errors. Our code is as lean and clean.
- Validation makes Maintenance Painless! With Standards Compliant Code, your site maintenance can be easily performed by any trained web developer, even if they have never seen the site before
- A Standards Compliant site will be indexed for mobile devices. As of April 21, 2015, Google stopped indexing sites on mobile devices which were not mobile friendly.
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has a free validation tool for checking CSS and HTML(XHTML) coding. Check out your site's coding here!
- Want to read more about Web Standards? Check-out W3 Org's Standards